SA Training Schedule
Introduction to SA
Introduction to SA is a three day overview of SA that includes metrology architecture, SA's components, tool sets for application solutions, SA instrument interfaces, general user options and processes, and hands-on training with the software. Click here for the syllabus. Click here to register for a class.
- July 10 - 12, Homewood Suites by Hilton @ the Waterfront
1550 N Waterfront Parkway
Wichita, KS 67206
(Conference Room: LIGHTHOUSE A)
- August 14 - 16, 2018 NRK Headquarters, Williamsburg, VA
- September 18 - 20, 2018 NRK Headquarters, Williamsburg, VA
- December 4 - 6, 2018 NRK Headquarters, Williamsburg, VA
Advanced SA is a three day course that offers a combination of guided discussion, software practice (simulation based), and a review of SA features such as USMN, measurement plans, relationship fitting, reverse design, transformation tracking, and SA SDK capabilities. This course is designed for users with at least six months of SA experience or those who have completed Introduction to SA. Click here for the syllabus. Click here to register for a class.
- July 24-26, The Hilton Garden Inn/LAX El Segundo
2100 E Mariposa Ave
El Segundo, CA 90245
(Conference Room: TRAINING CENTER)
- August 28 - 30, 2018 Wichita, KS
- October 16 - 18, 2018 NRK Headquarters, Williamsburg, VA
Measurement Plans is a three day course that covers scripting and templates. MPs create a powerful process control and programming environment in SA and allow users to program or script complex operations for repetitive or automated metrology tasks. This course includes an MP overview and benefits discussion, and covers the production, implementation, and testing of MPs. Students should be comfortable with SA measurement/analysis and ideally have basic knowledge of programming concepts (loops, variables, etc.). Click here for the syllabus. Click here to register for a class.
- June 19 - 21, 2018 Seattle, WA at The Museum of Flight
- November 13 - 15, 2018 NRK Headquarters, Williamsburg, VA
*NOTE: Please be aware that a class will be cancelled unless a minimum of three students are pre-registered.